Nikko Needlepoint 77-SF pens have a needlepoint polyacetal tip for smoothness and light touch, with a metal furrele. These pens were designed specifically for artists, technicians, draughtsmen and students as they draw a fine 0.2-0.3mm line width.
Available in quantities of 6, 12 & 18 and in blue, red or mix of both colours.
- Draws a line 0.2 – 0.3mm in width.
- Fine Line.
- Plastic nib with metal furrele – excellent for ruling, stencil or template work.
- Designed specifically for Artists, Technicians, Students etc.
- Ideal for all general writing, drafting, illustrating, graphic design and technical drawing.
- Does not bleed or fade and is smudge resistant.
- Made in Japan.
Product code: 77-SF