3 Paint Markers:
- Fine point 0.7mm tips are excellent for formal/wedding invitations, place cards, and special notes as the metallic paint stands out.
- The gold paint marker is perfect for gold leafing.
- Great for writing and detailed drawings for art & craft, industry & trade, general home, office and school use.
- Writes on most surfaces such as glossy boards, cards, paper, ceramics, wood, timber, steel, glass, vinyl, most plastics, bitumen and concrete etc.
- Acid free.
- Made with a quality metal body and contains a steel ball mixer to keep the paint stirred.
- Made in Japan.
Please note: The barrels on the gold paint markers have now changed to the liquid gold design as per the second photo.
Brands: Osmer & Marvy Uchida DecoColor
Product code: 2650, 2660, 140-S
Product directions: Shake well before use. Press nib up and down 3 or 4 times to prime the tip, taking care not to flood or over ink the nib. Allow ten minutes to completely dry (drying time may vary with surface types and weather). Recap tightly immediately after use and always store pens in a horizontal position.
CAUTION : All 3 paint markers contain xylene. Use only in a well ventilated area. Harmful if swallowed. Keep out of reach of children.