Nikko finepoint 99-L pens are an extra fine tip pen for precision and technical writing in a 0.4mm line width. It has a polyacetal tip for smoothness and light touch accuracy with a long tapered shank which is ideal for use with templates and stencils.
The 99-L finepoint pen is a pliant and smooth premium quality pen that has been available since the 1960’s, and still a very popular pen used today, still made in Japan.
The pen will not dry out if left uncapped for up to 2 weeks. Available in quantities of 3 black only, 6 & 12 in colours: black, blue, pink, violet, green, orange, red and assorted (with brown).
- Polyacetal tip for smoothness and light touch accuracy.
- Long tapered shank is ideal for use with templates and stencils.
- Excellent for line work or general writing.
- Draws a 0.4mm line in thickness.
- Pen will not dry out if left uncapped up to 2 weeks.
- Waterproof ink.
- Quick Drying.
- Made in Japan.
Product codes: 1301, 1302, 1303, 1304, 1305, 1306, 1312, 1319