Osmer Steel bodied Auto Load Utility Knife / Cutter UC2600 is a heavy duty knife capable of handling any cutting and trimming job, from light use around the house to the rough and tumble of the shed, workshop or warehouse.
- Contoured die cast zinc construction for heavy duty usage with ergonomic/comfortable handling.
- Rubberised handle and ribbed index finger/thumb positions for improved grip.
- 3 blade positions allows for a variety of cutting applications and improved safety.
- Innovative, convenient, and tool free blade auto load mechanism.
- Load up to 10 blades into the auto load compartment, via the side of handle access door.
- Draw the slide button all the way back to engage the new blade and slide out to use.
- Hold down the red button and carefully slide the blade out to remove used blades.
- Can also be manually loaded via the blade entry – simply hold down the red button to carefully slide new blades in and used blades out.
- Supplied with 10 x 2 point reversible trapezoid blades. Dimensions: 60.5mm (blade length) x 31mm (notch side length) x 18.75mm (height) x 0.61mm (thick).
- Fits most standard utility knife blades including “Stanley type” blades.
- General purpose Utility Knife / Cutter for a variety of cutting and trimming applications – ideal for paper, cardboard, plastic, leather and various sheet materials.
NOTE: This cutter can manually load our Kai Trapezoid Utility Knife / Cutter Blades. Due to their shallow notches, they don’t physically fit into the auto load blade compartment and therefore cannot be auto-loaded. So, if you don’t mind manually loading the blades, then these great priced quality blades are compatible and do work very well with this utility knife.
Bonus: As a bonus we are included a Osmer Precision Knife Glass Scraper, perfect for glass, cooktops, wood and tiles etc, which uses the same trapezoid blades.
Product codes: UC2600, UC53
CAUTION Cut Hazard: Sharp blade. Contact may result in injury. Always keep blades away from fingers and body. Handle with care. Keep out of reach of children.