The SCHMIDT ® mini 8126 is a small ceramic capless rollerball refill that is part of SCHMIDT® Innovative Capless System. It has a metal tube and front section, a stainless tip and 0.6mm ceramic ball.
This refill combines the individual writing characteristics of a fountain pen with the convenience of a ballpoint pen.
- A liquid fast-drying ink that flows instantly, even after a long pause in writing, with regular, strong, precise and clean lines.
- A 0.6mm ceramic ball and Stainless Steel tip, for strength, longevity and consistency in performance.
- All 100% designed and produced in Germany to exacting standards, to provide you with…
- The individual writing characteristics of a fountain pen, with the convenience of a ballpoint pen
- Less writing pressure, with a more vivid, elegant and smooth writing experience that glides over paper more easily than any other writing systems.
- Genuine Schmidt brand refill made in Germany.
- Each refill is brand new and capped.
- All stock in Australia.
Refills suit mini retractable rollerball pens. Such brands of compatible capless rollerball models: Attila, Caran d’Ache Ecridor XS, Cactus, Delta Dolce Vita Mini, Dunhill, Jean Pierre Lepine’s Indigo, Montegrappa Micra Mini-Roller, Olight OPen 2, S.T. Dupont and Zeemanta.
Industry Standard Size: Small / Mini Capless Rollerball Refill
Colours available: black and blue
Line width: 0.6mm (fine)
Brand: Schmidt Technology
Product code: Mini 8126
Please note: These Schmidt mini 8126 refills are not the same size as the S8126 or P8126 that are also part of the SCHMIDT® Innovative Capless System.
All orders over $55 receive a 10% discount.